There are a variety of benefits to using our Seat Risers:
- By increasing the height of your seat you will drastically improve the angle at which you are pedaling, thus saving you energy and allowing you to peddle faster and further on every trip you make out on the open water.
- These Seat Risers are able to raise your seat without affecting your overall vessel stability. A higher seat means more storage space underneath for you to ensure all your tools and supplies are easy to reach while keeping your kayak tidy and clutter free.
- A raised fishing position will give you a better handle of your rod while also ensuring you can stand and sit with ease.
- Sitting higher on your kayak will improve your field of vision over the water. This will allow you to keep an eye on what your mates are catching; see whether there are any other vessels nearby; and enable you to soak in those spectacular ocean views.
- Reduce back strain – a more comfortable kayak means you’ll ultimately spend longer on the water!
- These are designed to fit a range of Native Watercraft Kayaks, such as: Titan, Slayer MAX.
This is a set of 4 parts to raise the seat on your Native Watercraft by 2 inches. You just need to remove the locking screws from your old seat and slot the new ones on the ends of the seat frame. Please refer to our blog post for more information (click here).
These will fit your Titan 10,12 and 13.5, Propel, and Slayer Max with the rotomolded seat base.
These are CNC machined from solid plastic and are made here in Australia.
Awesome product works great
I’m a bit on the taller side and works perfectly. Leg positioning is great. I can pedal longer now.
2" set risers for Native Titan are a GAME CHANGER
So, I'm not getting any younger right. At 50 now and my knees are really starting to ache (all those military ops I did). I wanted to try these seat risers to see if it might make my time on the water more enjoyable. I am routinely standing in my kayak fishing so that means up and down in the seat,.......alot. Having these 2 inch seat risers completely changes the game for me. Puts me at a better pedling angle and gets me at a better "standing up" position. At first I thought "a little pricey for 2 inches" but these are worth the money in gold. Installation was a breeze. Ordering was easy and shipping was relatively quick. Long story short, buy with confidence. It's the best 2 inches you'll ever buy (and yes, that's what she said)