This blog post demonstrates the benefits of using our brand new Seat Risers along with how to easily and quickly install them onto your Native Watercraft.
There are a variety of benefits to using our Seat Risers:
- By increasing the height of your seat you will drastically improve the angle at which you are pedaling, thus saving you energy and allowing you to peddle faster and further on every trip you make out on the open water.
- These Seat Risers are able to raise your seat without affecting your overall vessel stability. A higher seat means more storage space underneath for you to ensure all your tools and supplies are easy to reach while keeping your kayak tidy and clutter free.
- A raised fishing position will give you a better handle of your rod while also ensuring you can stand and sit with ease.
- Sitting higher on your kayak will improve your field of vision over the water. This will allow you to keep an eye on what your mates are catching; see whether there are any other vessels nearby; and enable you to soak in those spectacular ocean views.
- Reduce back strain – a more comfortable kayak means you’ll ultimately spend longer on the water!
- These are designed to fit a range of Native Watercraft Kayaks, such as: Titan, Slayer, Propel.
How to fit Slayer Max Seat Risers:
Original Seat – Rear Foot
1. Remove Front Foot thumb-screws
2. Pop off Rear Foot caps
3. Slide Seat Risers onto Rear Foot
4. Replace thumb-screws into Seat Risers on Front Foot
5. Place Seat back onto base
There we have it! Your raised Native Watercraft seat is ready to go.
This whole process will take no longer than 5 minutes but will provide you with countless hours of improved and more comfortable kayak use.
Where can I purchase these Seat Risers?
Purchase our new Seat Risers by clicking here!
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us at Ma[email protected] or you could always leave us a comment below!